Sunday, October 05, 2008

Golf pro

First of all, let me tell you how great it is to be able to update the blog from my phone. (Even if the formatting is off and I have to fix the text wrap later from a browser.) Now I can do quick updates from wherever I want. Usually with pictures.

Spent the afternoon mini golfing (Kaylee's first time duffing) with Mel and Kaylee's favorite person, Johnny.

There was a little putting, a little kicking, a little throwing - but the favorite way to get the ball down the green seemed to be just picking it up and running with it.

And it seemed to work. Kaylee was the only one of us who finished under par.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just another thing Kaylee and I have in common - Johnny's my favorite person, too! Plus the mini golf prowess ... I swear, if I didn't know better, I'd think she and I were actually related.

Anonymous said...

How much should a granddaughter charge a grandad for golf lessons?