Monday, September 04, 2006

Of business, babies and burgers

Sorry for not posting (Berda) but I just HAD to take that business trip to Orlando. Yes, the Orlando with Disney World. Some days I love my job.

Anyway, Rae gave me an interesting tidbit of info that's been stuck in my head for a while. According to all of her baby books – Kaylee is weighing in at about 2 pounds right now.

Wow. Two pounds.

Now I know what you're saying.

"Mike, I'm having a hard time visualizing what two pounds looks like."

So here's a visual aide for you ...



That's right. Kaylee weighs the equivilant of eight Quarter Pounders (with cheese) from McDonalds.

"Wow Mike, that's impressive. What other amazing facts do you have to share with us this morning?"

Well, I'm glad you asked. Did you know that if Kaylee were made up of cheeseburgers from McDonalds her nutritional information would be:

One hundred forty four grams of fat.
Fifty six grams of saturated fat.
Five hundred sixty miligrams of cholesterol.
Five thousand, eight hundred forty miligrams of sodium.
Three thousand, three hundred sixty calories.

And if you ate all of them, not only would you be feeling very ill, you would be going to jail.

Because you ate baby burgers.

You disgust me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually.. she would have the weight of more than 8.... seeing as each hamburger starts at 1/4 lb before it is cooked... and since mcDonalds does not use 99% lean ground beef... then quite a bit of that 1/4 pound cooks off... so those burgers prolly really weigh like 3/16ths of a lb once completely assembled. so 10 and 2/3rds McD's Quarter Pounders.


believe me.. i worked in fast food for a day..

Unknown said...

Pre-cooked weight is implied.


Punk.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating I appreciate it. Now I can go on with my daily routine!!!