Monday, September 11, 2006

Whose mones? Her mones.

Rae and I have been married for almost five years now. Just when you think you know someone ... they go and get pregnant, thereby altering their entire body chemistry.

Yesterday pretty much sums everything up:

1) Rae asks me to do a simple task, to which ...
2) I offer a simpler solution, which she goes to do. And then ...
3) Rae returns with a follow-up question ...
4) Which I promptly give her the answer to ...
5) Which, for some unknown reason, really ticks her off ...
6) So I ask her why she's PO'd at me ...
7) Which causes her to start crying ...
8) So I ask her why she's crying ...
9) Which causes her to start laughing ...
10) Which confuses the hell out of me.

Hormones suck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah... now that sounds like fun...

Becky said...

hehe...