Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kaylee's first movie

So we finally broke down and took the kid to see her first movie tonight. But we took advantage of the great weather (about 73 degrees as I type this) and took her to the drive-in. The lot was full, the top was down, Indiana Jones was doing his thing (2.5 out of 5 stars or so) and the kid was behaving – for the most part.

She was great, as long as we didn't try to put her to sleep. But we didn't figure that out until she spent 5 minutes screaming at the top of her lungs. After Rae calmed her down, everything went smoothly. The kid just climbed all over dad and the car and bounced up and down clapping at the end of the movie. I think she likes John Williams.

And since Kaylee got her first movie – I decided to throw together a new movie for you.



Kaylee today: Up way past her bedtime

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys. I miss that little girl's voice. Can't wait to see you!

And 2.5 out of 5? Are you on crack? it's at least 3.5 ... and John Williams gets all 5.

Unknown said...

The movie overall was about a 3.5 out of 5, but I had to deduct a star for the casting of Shia LaDoof. That boy just ain't right.

Anonymous said...

I can only watch this movie so many times before I get bored.

Now I'm bored.

More, please. Gimme pictures, clever stories, more taunts of Racheal's superior kitchen talents ... but gimme something.