Friday, October 19, 2007

So, what's new?

I'm home sick. So what do I do? Sit in front of the computer all day, doing what office work I can remotely – and updating the blog. (The blog isn't office-related, it's strictly for your pleasure.)

We bought a car seat the other day. One of those fancy forward-facing deals. (Even though she's still too small to use it – which is why it's still sitting in my living room.) But the car seat isn't the interesting part.

We got a box.

And kids, they love the box.

So we have about a million photos. Kaylee in the box. Cat in the box. Dad in the box. Mom in the box. And combinations of those. But rather than post all those, I opted for the video. Why? Because I wanted to play around with the software.



I'm sure you'll love it. And if not? I'm sure you'll tell me.

Kaylee today: Lumbering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like MonkeyHouse has a new sponsor...welcome EVENFLO...