Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pictures and pediatricians

GOT BOOGERS?*

In other news: Kaylee finally made it to her 6-month appointment today. (Check out how old she really is – link at right.) Doctor of Babies says all is well – which we're always happy to hear. No scolding from him this time – though I'm sure there's something we didn't tell him about that he'd shake a finger at.

She's officially growing like a weed. (That's Midwest hillbilly speak for "a lot.") She weighs in at 15 pounds 14 ounces, is 27 inches tall and has a 43 centimeter head. (Which means if you're shopping for a hat - I'd go with size small.)

Kaylee today: Squeaky.

*Pic uploaded specifically for Penny who needed a baby photo fix. My fans can be so demanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the boogers! Now I know she's family!