Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Poppin' fresh

There's not a huge difference in Rae's profile since the last photo I shared with you a month ago. Especially with this outfit – the ever-growing belly is a bit camoflauged in this shot.

There is one small addition though. It may be difficult to see, so I took the liberty of pointing it out for you. That would be the red arrow in the picture.


Rae's baby-bump has a baby-bump of it's own. That's right, her belly button has gone from concave to convex. The button is popping – so the turkey must be almost done.

Mmmmmm … turkey … basting in a gravy of fetal urine …


I'm not quite sure what's going on here. I'm mostly distracted by the difference in color between Rae's arms and her belly. Conspiracy theorists claim that this photo is actually a composite of two different people. But I can vouch for the fact that farmer tan Rae just hasn't had much of an opportunity to wear that bikini this summer. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw an episode of the Red Green Show where he cooked a turkey in a dishwasher. Used the jets to baste it. Maybe you could use it to incubate babies. Just a thought.