Thursday, April 27, 2006

Meet the kid



My baby had hiser first portrait taken today. Kinda like when your mom dragged you to Sears or Wal-Mart - except without the cheesy pull-down backgrounds.

So that's himer. The blobby-looking thing in the middle. That's hiser head on the right - just in case you couldn't tell. The black stuff around himer is hiser "womb without a view." The rest of it is Rae's girlie parts.

Stop looking at my wife's girlie parts.

I mean it, stop.

I'm a little disturbed by the GE logo at the top left. Our child isn't even born yet and already s/he is being subjected to product placement. No wonder we're such a consumer-based society. It's ingrained in our heads since BEFORE birth. Do you think that when my child is driving me nuts by screaming "I WANT I WANT I WANT" that I could start a class action law suit against GE for preconditioning my child to only accept name brands?

Oh right - baby. We were talking about the baby. Rae is about nine weeks along - which keeps our original due date of 11/28. Sagittarius. Just like dad.

I think s/he kinda looks like me. Of course, I'm not 100% sure which end I'm looking at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you the one subjecting your unborn child to the consumer world by placing it on this site???

As Homestar would say, "Seriously"


;)
J

Becky said...

i still can't believe our kids are going to be a month apart (assuming they come on their due dates)!! congrats again guys!

Anonymous said...

I think the kid has more hair than you.