Saturday, October 21, 2006

You have no idea how hard it is to pin a hat on a llama


It's official. We graduated from llama class.

I'm not sure that we learned everything we were supposed to, there was no final grade, no big test. There was, however, a diploma handed out at the end of the day.

Well, more of a certificate really. But it was printed on a nice heavy card stock. Our teacher encouraged us to color it in. And to have lots of sex, though I'm not sure the two weren't mutually exclusive of each other.

No, seriously. She wanted us to color in our certificate. Weird, huh?

So now we're all ready to be parents. We're just going to sit around and wait. Well, wait and watch. My sister is about a month ahead of us in this - and she's getting induced in about 24 hours.

So my plan is to watch what she does. If she tries something and it works - we'll try it. If she screws something up - we'll avoid that. I think it's a pretty good plan. My niece/nephew (they're not sure what it is - but either way it's name will be Angus) will be like Kaylee's stunt double. Kaylee's not jumping 15 flaming school buses on a motorcycle until Angus does it first.

No comments: