Monday, April 02, 2007

All about that Doctor visit ...

What kind of doctor? An EVIL doctor?

I mentioned in a previous post that Kaylee would be having her four month check up with the Doctor of Babies today.

I lied.

We have decided to swear off modern medicine. Kaylee has been fine for months without any aid from these witch doctors and their so called remedies. In the past 10 years or so I've never encountered an illness that a day of sleep and a bottle of Advil couldn't cure.

Except that last hangover ... that was a doozy.

But that's off topic. Anyway – no more needles, no more pills, no more doctor's inflated bills. Man survived for centuries without the "benefit" of modern medicine. You can keep your cat scans and antibiotics and defibulators and vaccinations. Kaylee will be fine without them all.







Actually, I misread the calendar. Her appointment is next Monday.

The blog regrets the error.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please help me. I have llama duck on the brain!!!