Monday, June 26, 2006

No reason to blame the dog

Much baby movement tonight. I'm pretty sure it was the baby this time – I didn't notice any offending odors.

That and Rae had that Oh-My-God-I-Think-I-Can-Feel-The-Baby-Moving grin on her face. She's really cute when she gets that look.

She says it feels like somone tickling her stomach from the inside. Funny, I know exactly how that feels.

Here's a free life lesson from me to you. Never eat a crab tostada in South Tucson during the summer. It'll make your baby move.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the progress of your baby transitioning from a gas to a solid, Rachel :-)

And Mike, I'm sorry to hear you're continuing to be haunted by other transition-of-internal-matter issues. Might I suggest a bland diet for a while, for all our sakes?

Becky said...

yay!! pretty soon it will be moving like crazy and you won't have any doubts if it's the baby or not! congrats!

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.