Thursday, February 01, 2007

Well, that was fun

So she got her shots today. Two needles in each leg – and I swear those needles were coming out the other side. It wasn't a vaccination, as much as it was a crucifixion. But when it was all over she screamed a bit and then passed out in her car seat. She doesn't seem too worse for wear – but there's still a chance she could have a reaction in the next day or so.

So tell me...is it true that it hurts you more than it does the kid?

While it wasn't fun to watch, I can't imagine it was great for her either. And after all was said and done – I wasn't the one bleeding from my thighs. Though I do have a bit of a head-ache from all the screaming still.

But that's not all we did – I've got Kaylee's new stats to share with you. She's pretty average on her weight – but so far she's at the top of her class when it comes to height. (Though I still think it should be called length until she can stand up. Really, with all the time she spends laying down – she's only a couple of inches above the ground.)

Weight: 11 pounds 4 ounces, 50-75th percentile
Height: 24 inches, 95th percentile
Head: 38.5 centimeters, 25-50th percentile

Hmmmm ... basketball scholarship?

1 comment:

Becky said...

heh, that's what alice was too at her 2 month. looks like both of our girls are going to be TALL!