Friday, June 08, 2007

Up(date) all night ...

Yeah, so last night sucked. With Kaylee up every twenty minutes or so (screaming – and I don't mean "oh she's loud," I mean "oh, she thinks she's dying") Rae and I both got about three hours of sleep. By then her fever was gone – but either her tooth or her belly or a combo of both was really bothering her.

This morning was equally fun. More screaming while I was in the shower. More screaming while I got dressed. Luckily Max decided to take one for the team. She jumped up on the bed with Kaylee and let the baby maul her (removing fist fulls of fur in the process.) Thanks Max.

And then I dropped her off at day care. Where she was fine. No problems. She even took a three hour nap. (Wish I could have. Stupid work.)

Kaylee today: Better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your misplaced modifiers. Did you drop Kaylee or the cat off at daycare?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture, by the way. Can I have a print of it, please?

Unknown said...

After all the crap you've given me today? Print yer own! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Duck, Max!!!